Dont know much about Rangers football?
Welcome. Plans are underway for the 2018 Football season. If you are new to the club, and wish to receive up to date information about the club, please email us your interest. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is info about the Rangers Football 2018 Season.
- All training [and home fixtures] will take place at Moutere Hills Community Centre.
- Season Start : 9th Grade and above begins on TBA (Feb 2018)
- 9 th Grade – (TBA Feb 2018)
- 10th Grade – (TBA Feb 2018)
- 11th Grade – (TBA Feb 2018)
- First Kicks – (TBA Feb 2018)
- Fun football – (TBA Feb 2018)
- Once a player has registered and paid the club subsciption fee a Rangers FC playing jerseys will be provided.
- Players must provide their own black shorts and socks. Black/Orange Rangers socks can be bought at Whitwell’s in Motueka.
- Boots and shinpads are COMPULSORY. Rangers FC has a supply of second hand boots that players may borrow. We also welcome the donation of used boots & shinpads.
Wet weather cancellations
- Training days : Will be announced by NOON on the training day on our Facebook page and website news page.
- Fixtures : Will be announced by 8am the fixture day on our Facebook page and website news page.
- We welcome your support from the sidelines on match days. Please remember to only encourage the players and refrain from criticising players or officials from either side. Abuse from the sidelines will not be tolerated. Please also support the coaches by not giving tactical advice to players during game. This can often contradict team instructions and confuse players.
Clubs Fees 2017
- First Kicks / TBA – Feb 2018 (2017 was $35)
- Funfootball / TBA – Feb 2018 (2017 was $60.50)
- 9th Grade & above / TBA – Feb 2018 (2017 was $85.50)
- Please note – Rangers Football club ONLY RECEIVES $8 per player from these fees (average across grades). This is where the rest goes.
- Once you have registered online (click below) you can pay immediatley with credit card, or directly into the club account (no admin fee). Club bank details are : NBS Motueka / Rangers Football Club / 03-1354-0350504-00 / Reference : [childname]
By registering with Rangers Football Club you have agreed and understood all of the above information.
Player Registration will open Feb 2018.