Dont know much about Rangers football?
Welcome. Plans are underway for the 2018 Football season. If you are new to the club, and wish to receive up to date information about the club, please email us your interest. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is info about the Rangers Football 2018 Season.
- All training [and home fixtures] will take place at Moutere Hills Community Centre.
- 9th Grade Training starts week of 2nd April (Day TBC)
- 10th Grade Training starts week of 2nd April (Day TBC)
- 11th Grade Training starts week of 2nd April (Day TBC)
- 12th Grade Training starts Wed’s 3.30pm 4ith April
- First Kicks Training– Wed’s 3.30pm starting 2nd May
- Fun football Training – Wed’s 4pm starting 2nd May
- Once a player has registered and paid the club subsciption fee a Rangers FC playing jerseys will be provided.
- Players must provide their own black shorts and socks. Black/Orange Rangers socks can be bought at Whitwell’s in Motueka.
- Boots and shinpads are COMPULSORY. Rangers FC has a supply of second hand boots that players may borrow. We also welcome the donation of used boots & shinpads.
Wet weather cancellations
- Training days : Will be announced by NOON on the training day on our Facebook page and website news page.
- Fixtures : Will be announced by 8am the fixture day on our Facebook page and website news page.
- We welcome your support from the sidelines on match days. Please remember to only encourage the players and refrain from criticising players or officials from either side. Abuse from the sidelines will not be tolerated. Please also support the coaches by not giving tactical advice to players during game. This can often contradict team instructions and confuse players.
- First Kicks / $40
- Funfootball (Grades 7&8)/ $65
- 9th Grade & above / $90
- Please note – Rangers Football club ONLY RECEIVES $8 per player from these fees (average across grades). This is where the rest goes.
- Once you have filled out this form (click below) you must pay directly into the club account Club bank details are :
NBS Motueka / Rangers Football Club / 03-1354-0350504-00 / Reference : [childname]
By registering with Rangers Football Club you have agreed and understood all of the above information.
Please register/enter your child onto the NZ Football System called – MyComet. HERE
Current Club members can log in with their username and password (that was emailed out beginning of Feb 2018). New memebers please sign-up. If you get stuck please contact Jo – email@example.com